Our best selling amp, the is a 45W, two channels combo with independent Bass, Middle, Treble controls, one
Celestion Vintage 30 speaker featuring the warmest and big sound ever heard in the easier
portable size and weight.
The 2/50 combo shares the same electronic of the 2/50 head and of the 2/50-2 combo and you it also share their
selling success due to the following reasons:
1) it always respects the nature and tone of the guitar you're playing through it,
2) it's an incredibly dynamic and touch responsive amp,
3) the true functionality of the tone controls which really allow you to dial any kind of tone.
4) the fact it delivers two convincing tones, a wonderful clean and an astonishing lead on the same amp
like no other amp in the market.
Brother and sister of the 250 combo are the 250 head (same amp no speaker) and the 250-2
combo (same amp, two speakers).
The 250 can be run in pentode and triode mode through a dedicated switch on the rear panel,
the triode mode delivering an harmonically richer tone and 30W reduced power, ideal for for
Other features include:
- parallel/series effect loop with mixer
- two speaker output
- impedance selector (4/8/16 ohms)
- presence and Depth controls on rear panel to alter your sound to fit any venue.
- full power/harmonics option for pentode and triode mode.
If you feel it is time to learn more on the 250 combo controls functions please
Otherwise please continue for some more general info to learn this is the
amps for you.
- Totally made in Italy
- output impedance: 4/8/16 ohm
- output: 45 watts (30W in triode mode)
- 2 channels (clean and lead)
- 1 x Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- series/parallel effect loop
Pentodede/Triode mode (45 Watt to 25 Watt)
- presence and resonance controls on rear panel
- external speaker out (internal speaker can be disconnected)
- reverb and channel selection foot-switch included
- tubes array: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34
- weight: 23 kg
- sizes: width 52 cm, height 52 cm, depth 27 cm
- foot-switch included
Here are a few shots of the 250 combo showing various details of the amp. Click "Lo" link open
medium sized images. Click "hi" to open a hi resolution versions for a true "face to face" experience.
The 2/50 combo is available as a standard in the following colour combinations.
Standard colours are normally in stock and delivered in 7/10 working days.
black cover, cream panels, black grill
Lo | Hi
cream cover, cream panels, gold grill
Lo | Hi
We also offer the 2/50 combo in a variety of different colours. Please see some colour combinations
Custom colours normally require 30 days delivery time.
You do not see the colour combination you're looking for? Link to our
AMP CONFIGURATOR page and build the 2/50 combo you dream of!
INTRODUCING THE 2/50-2 COMBO".
Guitar player and producer Oliver Hartmann introduces the various tones and functions of the 252 combo (the two speakers
version of the combo described in this page) using a collection of different guitars: Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul, Frudua GFF- Classic.
Read what the pros working for the major magazines worldwide, have to say about our amps.
Check back soon for more reviews.
“Galeazzo Frudua and the electronic folks at TBE, have certainly
built a high quality, professional sounding amplifier. The 2/50 is
simple to use, yet spams a wide range of tones. It’s selection of
clean to distortion sounds will satisfy any number of players into
broadly American-flavoured rock’n’roll, country and blues music, then
on to classic and modern overdrive sounds”.
”GUITAR BUYER - UK" Read more
“The Valve 2/50 combo features a “ full bodied “ sound which is
astonishing considering their compact size. The design and position of
the controls aid the amps transportability and above all the immediate
compatibility of tone which is able to compliment the inner nature of
the two guitars used for the test... Considering tone and finishes this
is an amp which places itself among the so called “boutique amps”
category” Read more
|© 2015 The Valve. All rights reserved